Looking for Princess Cruise Line discounts? Want to how Princess Cruise Lines stands out against the competitors?
Check out our best advice with our Princess Cruise Line cruise tips below:
- The best way to stay informed of the lowest rates on Princess Cruises is to sign-up for their e-mails from their
web site. They regularly send out specials with extra savings on selected cruises.
- Princess Cruise’s alternative dining restaurants are a “must-do”. Book the alternative dining restaurant for at least
one night of your cruise. The steaks, chops and seafood are excellent and definitely worth the extra charge. Make certain to book it online before you leave
for you cruise – that way you can get the day and the time that you want.
- There’s lot of photos by the cruise photographers taken during your cruise. No, you don’t have to buy any of them. Some nights photographers will have set ups with different scenes. There’s not cost for the setting. Try a bunch of different background. It’s a great time to get a nice family picture.
- Put together a Princess Cruises group. Ask for group pricing. You don’t have to be around each other all of the time. It’s a big ship with activities for all ages.
- Generally speaking, everyone is treated the same on the ship irrespective of where your cabin is onboard. So, booking the Penthouse Suite will not get you any better treatment while you are onboard than booking an inside cabin.
PRINCESS CRUISES FEATURED ON CRUISEADVICE.ORG