Norwegian Cruise Line discounts?
Want to see what makes NCL different from everybody else? Check out our best advice with our Norwegian Cruise Line cruise tips below.
- The home of Freestyle cruising, NCL has probably one of the most relaxed dress codes in the industry. If doing what you want when you want is all you really really want out of a vacation, Norwegian is your best bet.
- Six out of the nine restaurants are fee based restaurants. That means you pay extra while onboard.
- Secrets to getting the best price. If you are going during high travel season, the best savings are given to those who book early Also, inquire about other discounts, including, Resident Rates, Military Rates, AARP / Seniors Rates and Past Passenger rates.
- See if you can put together a group for a group discount. That doesn't mean you have to hang around with everyone all the time. Its a big ship. Ask for details on group pricing.
- Watch for specials and sign up for newsletters from NCL. You never know when a deal comes up that you can't refuse.
- Generally speaking, everyone is treated the same on the ship irrespective of where your cabin is onboard. So, booking the Penthouse Suite will not get you any better treatment while you are onboard than booking an inside cabin.
NCL FEATURED ON CRUISEADVICE.ORG