Looking for Carnival Cruise discounts? Want to understand how Carnival Cruise Lines stands out versus its competitors?
Check out our best advice with our Carnival Cruise Line cruise tips below.
- The newer ships are generally the better ships on Carnival. While the ships built prior to 1999 are well maintained, they
don’t have as many of the latest features as ships that made their debut in starting in 1999. The newer ships are generally featured on cruises of 6+
days in length,
- Carnival has a Vacation Guarantee. If you don’t like your cruise, you may disembark at the first port and
Carnival will refund you the unused portion of your cruise fare. They will even compensate you for the cost of your flight back to the embarkation
- Secrets to getting the best price. If you are going during high travel season, the best savings are given to those who
book early via Carnival’s Early Saver program. The Early Saver program is even backed by a best price guarantee. Last minute discounting is
available on Carnival, but, they are usually on a handful of low-season sailings. Also, inquire about other discounts, including, Resident Rates,
Military Rates, AARP / Seniors Rates and Past Passenger rates.
- Carnival Cruises alternative dining restaurants are a “must-do”. If the ship has it, book the alternative dining
restaurant for at least one night of your cruise. The steaks, chops and seafood are excellent and definitely worth the extra charge. Make certain to
book it online before you leave for you cruise – that way you can get the day and the time that you want.
- Generally speaking, everyone is treated the same on the ship irrespective of where your cabin is onboard. So, booking the
Penthouse Suite will not get you any better treatment while you are onboard than booking an inside cabin.
CARNIVAL CRUISES FEATURED ON CRUISEADVICE.ORG