Carnival Conquest Main Dining Rooms: Renoir Restaurant & Monet Restaurant
The Renoir Restaurant onboard Carnival Conquest, located on Lobby
Deck 3, includes optimum balcony seating. This Carnival Conquest main dining room
is delightful to the eye. Hand painted soft blue interior walls, Eiffel Tower grille
work, and a sky ceiling replete with clouds complete an atmosphere worthy of this
restaurant's namesake. Chicken, seafood, and beef entrees, as well as international
features from Asia, Italy, and India are available, and lobster is typically served
one evening on most cruises. Your meal includes choices from among three to four
appetizers, two soups and salads, and a selection of desserts in addition to cheese
and ice cream.
her sister, the Monet Restaurant onboard Carnival Conquest is carefully
appointed in soft, French Impressionist décor. The Monet Restaurant, also
a main dining room, is located on Lobby Deck three, and offers balcony dining, too.
Menu fare is identical to the Renoir Restaurant, however the Monet is aft of the
ship, and its windows provide better views.
Breakfast is served from 7:45am to 9:00am. Lunch is from noon to 1:30pm. Early dinner
seating time ranges from 5:45pm to 6:15pm, and late dinner seating time is from
8:00pm to 8:30pm.
Guest Reviews of Carnival Conquest's Main Dining Rooms
- Send us your review of the Carnival Conquest's Main Dining Rooms!
We need your thoughts on what you liked about the restaurant, and, what you think
could be improved. Use the form at the bottom of this page to let us know your impressions.
- Guests have indicated that service can be slow, especially when seated above the
Tips for the Monet and Renoir Main Dining Rooms onboard Carnival Conquest
- Breakfast is served from 7:45am to 9:00am. Lunch is from noon to 1:30pm. Early dinner
seating time ranges from 5:45pm to 6:15pm, and late dinner time seating is from
8:00pm to 8:30pm.
- Both restaurants anticipate reservations for dinner.
- For breakfast and lunch, casual clothing is OK, but no swim wear is permitted.
Read the Fun Times regarding appropriate attire for dinner.
- Meals are no cost, but special beverages, wines, beer, and soft drinks may be purchased
via current bar menu.
- When ordering steaks, make sure you state your preferences as the kitchen staff
tend to over-cook meat.
- While there is no smoking in either dining room, guests have complained of smoke
en route to these dining areas via casinos.
- Seating in the balcony areas is preferable for most because it is more quiet than
the main floor.
- The Monet Restaurant is usually less crowded than the Restaurant Cezanne lido buffet
for breakfast and lunch.
- Typically, only one main dining room is open for breakfast.
- While both main dining rooms of the Carnival Conquest offer meals most guests recommend,
The Point Supper Club is considered to be the dining highlight of the cruise and
we highly suggest you plan at least one evening to include this experience.
Carnival Cruises Your Time Dining
Throughout your Carnival Conquest cruise, you'll be able to savor cuisine as
you wish on your time! From 5:45pm to 9:30pm, both main dining rooms provide first
come, first serve seating. Wait time is usually 20 minutes, and parties of ten plus
may be accommodated at different tables. All tips for the Monet and Renoir do apply.