Restaurant Cezanne Lido Buffet onboard the Carnival Conquest
For casual indoor and out dining, the Restaurant Cezanne
is a popular option. Located on Deck Nine between the Main Pool and the Sky Pool,
this restaurant has a grand buffet with carving stations, and is open for breakfast,
lunch, and dinner.
The Restaurant Cezanne is typically buzzing during breakfast and lunch, and offers
quick meal alternatives to include salads, burgers, and Asian wok selections.
the Restaurant Cezanne is open from 7:00am to midnight, it does include a 24 hour
pizzeria and deli sandwich board. Breakfast and lunch are self service, but after
6:00pm service at your table begins. The dinner menu includes salads, pasta, chicken,
shrimp, and steaks.
The Sur Mer
Located on the Panorama Deck, up the balcony from the Restaurant Cezanne, you'll
find splendid views as well as fish and chips, oysters, and calamari salad among
other favorites at the Sur Mer station. There's no cost for food, but soft
drinks, specialty drinks, wine, and beer are available for purchase from the current
Sky Grill & Bar
Open from 7:00pm to midnight, here's a casual station for barbecue (hamburgers,
hot dogs, fries) and drinks. There's no additional cost for the food at
Sky Bar & Grill on Carnival Conquest. Specialty drinks, soft drinks, wine,
and beer can be purchased from the current bar menu.
Restaurant Cezanne's Pizzeria station has fresh, hot pizza 24 hours a day and
is a great alternative for after midnight munching.
Tips for the Restaurant Cezanne onboard Carnival Conquest:
- The Restaurant Cezanne does not require reservations and is the casual dining alternative
to the main dining rooms. Finding a table is usually not a concern, but lines for
cook-to-order can be long during breakfast and lunch. Keep in mind that this is
the most popular dining alternative on the ship!
- If you want to get away from the crowds, The Monet Restaurant (one of the main
dining rooms) is a better choice.
- By going up the balcony of the Restaurant Cezanne, you'll find seafood at The
Sur Mer station.
- The Restaurant Cezanne also includes barbeque at The Sky Grill.
- No smoking is allowed in Restaurant Cezanne, and there is no cost for food.
- Specialty drinks, wines, beer, and soft drinks are available for purchase from the
current bar menu.