Picking the Best Cabins on the Carnival Miracle
A deck-by-deck analysis of the Carnival Miracle's best and worst cabins.
Looking for the best cabins on the Carnival Miracle? Want to find the cabin with a little larger balcony than most? And what about staying away from undesirable cabins on the Carnival Miracle? How do you avoid the worst cabins on the Carnival Miracle?
Help us improve this guide! Have you stayed in a great cabin on the Carnival Miracle that we missed? Let us know! Is there better advice that we can give--we would love to hear from you. Use the form at the bottom of the page to let us know your thoughts. Your input will help other travelers.
Carnival Miracle Best & Worst Staterooms: Summary
Best Cabins onboard the Carnival Miracle: staterooms on Deck 6 --the Empress Deck. Decks 5 and 7 also have very nice staterooms.
Cabins to be wary of onboard the Carnival Miracle: staterooms on Deck 1-the Riviera Deck.
Deck-by-Deck Breakdown of the Best and Worst Cabins onboard the Carnival Miracle
Deck 1 -- Riviera Deck
Some cabins on this deck with potential problems
Cabins on Riviera Deck may have some noise concerns because Promenade Deck is directly above. From the clubs and casinos to the aft main dining room, it will be possible to hear the stirrings of humanity up there having fun. However, for the most part this will be occurring when most people are out and about. While we are not suggesting this deck should be completely avoided, some of the worst cabins on the Carnival Miracle are on the Riviera Deck! If you are light sleeper, you may prefer a cabin elsewhere, or bring earplugs. You may also consider investing in a wave machine (a sound device available at a specialty retailer like Brookstone -- produces pleasant sounds that can wipe out the unpleasant sounds).
- On Deck 1 of the Carnival Miracle, cabins 1101 and 1102 are nearby the stairs and elevators by the forward lounge area, so your noise factor may be increased.
- Aft on the Miracle's Riviera Deck, inside cabin 1263 and outside cabin 1265 are nearby the ship's galley. This may not pose too much of a concern at night, but could be a noise problem in the early morning hours.
- Aft on the Miracle's Deck 1, cabin 1240 is close to the dance club. While this might not be a problem for some, there will likely be a bit of party noise to contend with for guests in this cabin.
Related: Carnival Miracle Riviera Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 4 -- Main Deck
Deck 4 on the Carnival Miracle is right above several major public areas on the ship, such as the main dining rooms and the main lounge. However, given the operating hours of the venues, these are times when most people are out of their cabins so this shouldn't present a concern.
- On the Carnival Miracle's Main Deck, balcony cabins are 4156-4186 and 4204-4224 port side, and 4157-4187 and 4209-4231 starboard.
- Aft on Deck 4 of the Miracle, Junior Suites 4226 and 4235 are roomier than standard cabins.
- Extended balcony staterooms are 4228 and 4237 on Deck 4 of the Miracle. Both are quite spacious and include Carnival's V.I.P. check-in.
- Cabins with obstructed views are 4106-4154 and 4188-4202 port side, and cabins 4105-4155 and 4189-4207 starboard on Deck 4 of the Carnival Miracle.
- Cabins 4203 and 4205 are right by elevators and are most likely going to be a bit noisy.
Related: Carnival Miracle Main Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 5 -- Upper Deck
On the Carnival Miracle, Upper Deck cabins are advantageous because the decks just above and beneath only have cabins. The normal noises you would anticipate on a cruise ship are thus buffered. While this is not a high rent section of the Carnival Miracle, it is certainly a place where you will find a bit of peace and quiet after a long day of fun.
- Forward on the Upper Deck of the Miracle, inside cabins 5102 and 5101 are next to Camp Carnival. While this could be handy for parents traveling with children, these cabins may not be preferable for solo cruisers.
- You'll find extended balcony cabins from 5108-5130 port side, and 5107 through 5131 Starboard.
- Aft, balcony cabins are 5240 through 5262 Port side, and 5143-5245 starboard on the Miracle's Upper Deck.
- Aft on Deck 5 of the Miracle, cabins 5264 and 5293 are quite roomy.
- Prime Vista Suites on Upper Deck are staterooms 5266 and 5295. Both feature extended balconies.
- On the Miracle's Upper Deck, balcony category cabins in the rear of the ship all have highly sought-after rear-facing views (where you typically don't have to worry about the balcony being too windy).
- Cabins with obstructed views are 5142-5238 port side, and 5143-5245 starboard on te Miracle's Upper Deck.
- Cabins 5241 and 5248 are larger than average, but are next to elevators and hence could be a bit noisy during high traffic times on your cruise.
Related: Carnival Miracle Upper Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 6 -- Empress Deck
***CruiseAdvice.org Favorite Deck ***
Highly rated by our cruise experts!
The Empress deck is without question the high-rent district of the ship. This is where the Grand Suites (penthouse category cabins) are located. There is also at least one deck of buffer both above and below this deck, so noise tends not to be an issue from common areas. Given that this is where the high-dollar cabins are, this is also where the best cabin stewards are usually assigned. So, if your budget only affords you an inside cabin, reserving one right across from a penthouse might be a very wise investment! Some of the best cabins on the Carnival Miracle are on Deck 6!
- Vista Suites 6260 and 6329 feature extended balconies on the Empress Deck of the Miracle .
- Inside cabins 6159 through 6211 are small, but do share hall space with Grand Suites and Ocean Suites on Deck 6 of the Miracle.
Related: Carnival Miracle Empress Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 7 -- Verandah Deck
Verandah Deck on the Carnival Miracle also has the advantage of having only cabins on the decks just below and beneath it. As mentioned, this does help muffle ship sounds in heavily trafficked areas.
- Cabins 7298 and 7347 have extended balconies and extra space on Deck 7 of the Miracle.
- Port side on the Miracle's Deck 7, cabins 7258 and 7260 have larger than average balcony space.
- Extended balcony cabins on Verandah Deck include 7246-7260 and 7258-7260 port side, and 7157-7237 and 7277-7303 starboard on the Miracle's Verandah Deck.
- Once again, there are a couple of cabins right next to elevators (and they could be noisy). These are cabins 7299 and 7301.
Related: Carnival Miracle Verandah Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 8 -- Panorama Deck
Panorama Deck on the Carnival Miracle does have Lido directly above it, so there will likely be noise from Lido dining areas as well as the scraping of deck chairs as they are moved about when staff are cleaning. Once again, we suggest earplugs or a wave machine for light sleepers.
- Extended balcony cabins are 8138-8186 and 8220-8234 port side, and 8131-8185 and 8221-8239 starboard on Deck 8 of the Carnival Miracle.
- Aft on the Miracle's Deck 87, prime cabin space and the largest balconies on Panorama Deck are to be had from cabins 8268 and 8273.
- Cabins 8235 and 8237 are next to elevators and likely to have noise issues.
Related: Carnival Miracle Panorama Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)