Picking the Best Cabins on the Celebrity Infinity
A deck-by-deck analysis of the Celebrity Infinity's best and worst cabins.
Looking for the best cabins on the Celebrity Infinity? Want to find the cabin with a little larger balcony than most? And what about staying away from undesirable cabins on the Celebrity Infinity? How do you avoid the worst cabins on the Celebrity Infinity?
Help us improve this guide! Have you stayed in a great cabin on the Celebrity Infinity that we missed? Let us know! Is there better advice that we can give--we would love to hear from you. Use the form at the bottom of the page to let us know your thoughts. Your input will help other travelers.
Celebrity Infinity Best & Worst Staterooms: Summary
Best Cabins onboard the Celebrity Infinity: staterooms on Decks 6 and 7-Penthouse Deck and Vista Deck.
Cabins to be wary of onboard the Celebrity Infinity: staterooms on Deck 3-Plaza Deck.
Deck-by-Deck Breakdown of the Best and Worst Cabins onboard the Celebrity Infinity
Deck 2 -- Continental Deck
Some cabins on the Celebrity Infinity Continental Deck are going to be quieter than others on this deck because cabins directly above on Plaza Deck will create a buffer from noises public areas can generate. Generally, even the cabins underneath Plaza Deck's public venues are not likely to create much in the way of after hours noise, such as the sounds that may drift in from the casino or bars. Public areas above you on Deck 2 of the Infinity are from the Grand Foyer, meeting rooms, the cinema, and the specialty steakhouse which are not open into the wee hours of the morning.
- Best cabin picks on the Infinity Deck 2 are exterior cabins 2001-2109 and 2000-2098. These are all underneath the cabin area on Plaza Deck and likely to be more noise free than others like them on this deck.
- Exterior cabins 2137-2185 port side and 2152-2200 starboard, and interior cabins 2135-2192 are all under the public areas on Plaza Deck, so it is possible to hear activity from the specialty steakhouse, the meeting rooms, the Grand Foyer, and the cinema. Once again, we do not suspect that noises from these locations will be an after hours concern.
- Inside cabins 2031 and 2022 are larger and wheelchair accessible, but both happen to be next to elevators and may have resulting noise issues.
- Midship on Deck 2 of the Infinity, interior staterooms 2135, 2139, 2154, and 2156 are by the stairs and could have noise concerns.
Related: Celebrity Infinity Continental Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 3 -- Plaza Deck
***CruiseAdvice.org Warning ***
Several cabins on this deck with potential problems.
Cabins on Deck 3 of the Celebrity Infinity are reasonably well situated to avoid noise from the theater and the aft main dining room, but there are still some concerns with several staterooms on this deck because the Promenade Deck activity above includes noise from the night club and casino. It is possible to find a quieter cabin on Plaza Deck with a bit of careful planning, however.
- Best cabins from which to choose on Deck 3 of the Infinity are exterior cabins 3001-3023 and 3063-3111 port side, and 3000-3020 and 3068-3108 starboard because these are not under the night club or the casino.
Inside cabins least affected by these areas are 3076-3109 and 3070-3110.
- Forward on the Infinity's Deck 3, inside cabins 3021 and 3018 are larger and wheelchair accessible, but both are situated right next to the stairs which could mean some concerns with noise.
- Cabins to think twice about are exterior staterooms 3025-3059 port side and 3022-3066 starboard, and interior staterooms 3029-3061 and 3034-3062. These cabins are located beneath the night club and casino areas, and inside cabins are most likely to have noise issues. If you are light sleeper, you may prefer to find a cabin elsewhere on the ship, bring earplugs, or invest in a wave machine (a sound device available at a specialty retailer like Brookstone -- produces pleasant sounds that can wipe out the unpleasant sounds).
- Some of the worst cabins onboard the Celebrity Infinity are on the Plaza Deck. While we are not suggesting the cabins on this deck should be completely avoided, there are staterooms on other decks which will be quieter.
Related: Celebrity Infinity Plaza Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 6 -- Penthouse Deck
***CruiseAdvice.org Favorite Deck ***
Highly rated by our cruise experts!
The Penthouse Deck is arguably the high-rent district of the ship. The best cabins onboard the Celebrity Infinity are generally onboard the Penthouse Deck. This is where all the suites and penthouse category cabins are located. Given that this is where the high-dollar cabins are, this is also where the Celebrity Infinity's best cabin stewards are usually assigned.
- Forward, Ocean View Staterooms 6004, 6005, 6012, and 6014 are more spacious than standard and are wheelchair accessible. Of these, 6004 and 6005 are the largest on the Infinity Penthouse Deck.
- Midship on Deck 6 of the Infinity, Ocean View Staterooms with Verandas (6103, 6105, 6107, and 6109) are all larger than standard, have larger balconies, and are wheelchair accessible. We do caution that cabins 6105 and 6107 are right next to the elevators and could consequently be noisier.
- Sky Suite 6102 has a smaller, semi-private veranda. There are several other Sky Suites of the same class which do not have this concern. These are 6099, 6100, 6101, 6102, 6125-6131, 6126-6132, and 6145 and 6146. Best picks of these are Sky Suites 6145 and 6146 because these are located aft right next to the Penthouse Suites where staff service is likely to be superb. While Sky Suites have the least suite square footage, with 251 sq. ft. interiors and 57 sq. ft. balconies, these accommodations are certainly cozy but not cramped.
- Sky Suites 6131 and 6132 have oddly shaped & slightly larger balconies than standard on Deck 6 of the Infinity.
- Best picks for a top notch Concierge Class Stateroom with Veranda are 6135, 6136, 6143, and 6144 because these are all situated aft near the Penthouse Suites on Deck 6 of the Infinity. Concierge Class Staterooms feature some extra amenities which include priority check in, expanded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres everyday, and seating preferences for the main and specialty restaurants.
Midship Celebrity Suites 6104 and 6106 do not have verandas, but do feature floor to ceiling windows and 467 sq. ft. cabin space.
- Midship to aft on Deck 6 of the Infinity, Ocean View Staterooms and Sky Suites 6111-6129 port side and 6114-6130 starboard could have some noise filtering through from the lounge directly beneath. However, this is a rather upscale caviar and martini bar and likely to be far less noisy than a dance club or disco.
Staterooms and suites 6135-6147 port side and 6134-6148 starboard are over the second tier of the main dining room. Noise is not likely to be as much of a concern, however. The main dining room early morning prep and after hours clean up noise is most likely to be heard from a stateroom underneath the first floor of the main dining room. (Thanks to the thoughtfulness in the design of the Celebrity Infinity, there are no cabins under the main dining room.)
- On the Infinity Deck 6, the most luxurious accommodations are deck's namesake, the Penthouse Suites 6147 and 6148. Each has 1,432 sq. ft. of elegantly appointed interior space, and a 1,098 sq. ft. balcony which commands the least breezy and incredibly beautiful view of the ocean.
Related: Celebrity Infinity Penthouse Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 7 -- Vista Deck
***CruiseAdvice.org Favorite Deck ***
Highly rated by our cruise experts!
The Vista Deck of the Celebrity Infinity has the advantage of cabins above and beneath which provide a buffer from noises that can be generated from public venues.
- Forward, ocean view cabins 7002 and 7003 are oddly shaped and a bit more spacious than standard on Deck 7 of the Infinity.
- Outside cabins 7136 and 7142 have smaller, semi-private verandas.
- Forward on the Infinity's Deck 7, inside cabin 7032 is larger than average and is wheelchair accessible.
Outside staterooms 7049 and 7080 have oddly shaped balconies which are slightly larger.
Ocean View Staterooms 7171-7177 port side and 7174-7180 starboard also have larger than standard balconies.
- Midship, Celebrity Suites 7138 and 7140 do not have verandas, but do have 467 sq. ft. of living space and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean!
- Because Deck 7 of the Infinity is quieter than other decks,we do recommend all interior cabins on this deck except 7210 because it is somewhat smaller than usual.
- Ocean View Staterooms 7137, 7139, 7141, and 7143 are larger than usual and are wheelchair accessible. Of these, 7139 and 7141 are right by the elevators and will likely have a noise concern.
- Aft on Deck 7 of the Infinity, Family Staterooms 7199, 7201, 7204, and 7202 boast up to 271sq. ft. of interior space and have 242 sq. ft. verandas which provide a picturesque, less breezy ocean view! Family cabins are in in short-supply and are very popular given their attractive sleeping arrangements. They sell out very quickly, so it is best to book early to get a Family cabin.
- Of the Concierge Class Staterooms with Verandas on Deck 7 of the Infinity, we highly recommend 7203, 7212, 7208, and 7206. (Of these, 7212 is wheelchair accessible.) These are all tucked between the Family Staterooms and will have that great aft view of the ocean!
Related: Celebrity Infinity Vista Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 8 -- Panorama Deck
On the Celebrity Infinity, Panorama Deck features accommodations most similar in location and quality to Deck 7. Again, this will be a quieter deck because cabins above and beneath create a buffer from public areas.
- The Panorama Deck of the Celebrity Infinity is another great place to reserve an inside cabin because it is one of the quieter decks for staterooms.
- Exterior cabins 8043, 8098, and 8100 have partially obstructed views.
- Outside cabins 8102 and 8108 have smaller, semi-private verandas on Deck 8 of the Infinity.
- Sky Suites 8121, 8125, and 8127 are all wheelchair accessible. However, 8121 and 8125 are next to the elevators and could have noise issues. If a wheelchair accessible Sky Suite is your preference, 8127 is your best choice.
- Aft on Deck 8 of the Infinity, Family Ocean View Veranda Staterooms 8181, 8183, 8168, and 8166 are very spacious and have that great (less windy) view of the ocean. As mentioned, family cabins are in in short-supply and are very popular given their attractive sleeping arrangements. They sell out very quickly, so, it is best to book early to get a Family cabin.
- Concierge Class Staterooms 8185, 8176, 8172, and 8170 are situated between the Family Staterooms and have a great aft view of the ocean. Of these, 8176 is wheelchair accessible.
Related: Celebrity Infinity Panorama Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)
Deck 9 -- Sky Deck
Because Deck 9 cabins on the Celebrity Infinity are underneath Lido, there could be some noise concerns especially around the pool area. However, Sky Deck also features some very comfortable accommodations including Family Staterooms which well situated aft on the deck!
- On Deck 9 of the Infinity, cabins most likely to be affected by Lido pool noise are exterior cabins 9043-9117 port side and 9038-9094 starboard, as well as inside cabins 9055-9119. Staff clean the Lido pool areas after hours, so you could hear scraping sounds as deck chairs are moved for sweeping.
- Exterior staterooms 9034 and 9041 have partially obstructed views.
- Outside cabins 9094 and 9100 have smaller, semi-private verandas on Deck 9 of the Infinity.
- Because of their proximity under Lido, we do not recommend most of the inside cabins on the Infinity Sky Deck. However, interior cabins 9003-9025 and 9002-9018 are not in this area and probably good choices.
- Ocean View Stateroom 9000 and 9001, Ocean View Staterooms with Verandas 9005-9041, and Ocean View Staterooms 9004-9036 are likely quieter than choices more aft on Deck 9 of the Celebrity Infinity.
- Sky Suites 9117, 9121, are 9123 wheelchair accessible. If this is your preference, we suggest Suite 9123, because the other two are right next to the elevators and could be noisy.
- Aft on Deck 9 of the Infinity, Family Ocean View Veranda Staterooms 9197, 9199, 9158, and 9156 are very spacious and have that great (less windy) view of the ocean. As mentioned, family cabins are in in short-supply and are very popular given their attractive sleeping arrangements. They sell out very quickly, so, it is best to book early to get a Family cabin.
- The Best Concierge Class Staterooms (9201, 9164, 9162, and 9160) are directly aft and between the family staterooms. Of these, stateroom 9164 is wheelchair accessible.
Related: Celebrity Infinity Sky Deck Deck Plan (clickable deck layout to view individual cabin pictures and amenity lists)